The charity program
“Organization of cultural leisure time, outdoor activities
and sports events for orphaned children of Karelia”
Program rationale: Orphaned children living in children’s homes must have opportunities for all-round development, cultural and active rest, and sport.
Children’s homes don’t have all the possibilities for raising the cultural level of and organizing a healthy way of life for their children on a regular basis.
The program is intended to provide assistance to children’s homes and orphanages of Karelia in solving the problems of organizing various cultural events and leisure activities, sports events and rest for orphaned children, as well as to find volunteers and sponsors who can help in their organization.
The aforementioned events and activities include: visits to the theatre, cinema, cafes, hiking, field trips and excursions, PE lessons and sports events, etc.
Program objective: organizing cultural events and outdoor activities for orphaned children of Karelia and involving them in sport.
1. Orphaned children.
2. Children left without their parents’ custody living in orphanages and other social institutions of Karelia.
3. Children from dysfunctional families and families of social risk.
4. Children living with guardians whose families have a low standard of living.
Program goals and tasks:
1. Conducting educational field trips and excursions, as well as organizing various outdoor activities for orphaned children of Karelia.
2. Providing assistance to children’s homes and orphanages in organizing visits to Petrozavodsk institutions of culture and recreation.
3. Providing assistance to children’s homes and orphanages in organizing sports events.
Program coordinator: Maria Burchinova(8142) 59 35 05